Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Atlanta Bound


I just spent a quick week-end in Atlanta. Headed south, to my old stomping grounds, to host a baby shower for my niece. While there, I lived through the terrible storms that devastated part of the country. Luckily for us, we were all tucked in without a problem.


We had a great baby shower. I was happy to visit with so many of the people that touched my life when I was just out of college living with a roommate - the days before Sir took me away to the Midwest. We laughed, ate cupcakes, opened gifts and took many pictures.


In the evening, we headed off to Turner Field enjoying a double hitter . . .but the weather was cold!! Braves won both games - sorry Mets! It was a beautiful night at the ball park.


I was sad to leave but know I will be back in July to see little Madelyn!

No comments: